Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sentimental


As everyone knows – time goes so fast. My little one is almost 11 months. At the moment I’m more sentimental about our trips to San Diego and New York City. I absolutely loved being in San Diego. It was a new experience having the baby on vacation. Really it was nice being away from the dirty dishes and laundry. The quality family time was nice too.

We spent a long weekend at Hotel Del Coronado. Highly recommend it to everyone traveling to San Diego area. The place was an easy drive to the San Diego Zoo, USS Midway Aircraft Carrier, Whole Foods, and its located on the beach. (In another post I will let you know how much I love Whole Foods. Yes, we did plan a trip there.) Did I mention the perfect weather? We were also able to see all the animals at the zoo. Baby Grady will thank us later for it. 

Beachfront at Hotel Del Coronado

Polar Bear - Have you watched them lately on the Polar Bear Cam? Love it. Go here to get you fix Polar Cam

Hodad's Burgers: Where a burger is bigger than my baby's head.

Momma & Baby Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment