Sunday, July 31, 2011

To Be a Blogger

The future seems to be in blogging. I have started to wonder about what type of blogger I want to be when I grow up. It’s highly unlikely that I will start renovations on our house considering my husband is a home builder. We start working on an area and then he hires someone to finish. I do love my new desk. I’m not complaining. I also will not start a cooking blog. I could only teach you how to ruin a pan by boiling water. It never fails that I’m boiling water for pasta and it overflows all over the stovetop. I’m not crafty. I’m not witty. But I have ideas floating around in my head. The brainstorming has begun. Stay tuned for my next adventure. In the meantime I’m staying away from all things DIY, afraid I might sew my fingers together.

No comments:

Post a Comment