Monday, July 18, 2011

0-6 months

The moment I was sewn up and wheeled out of the surgery room; I was in love with this little guy. I have done unspeakable things that I didn’t know where possible of a mother. Including nursing 0-6 months. He is precise as a clock and every 3 hours he wants to eat, unless I can distract him otherwise. I have surprised myself and not squeamish about diapers. Also, taking it one step further I chose to participate in the cloth diaper movement. They are super cute. Plus very easy to clean and maintain. I would recommend going cloth to anyone.

After the baby thing, the biggest change in my life is working from home. I absolutely love being at the house and watching him grow. It has gone so fast from a little baby that barely smiles. Now, he is rolling all over the floor playing with toys. But what has happened to me.

I am by nature a quite person. But seriously I can only login to Facebook and check out my friends’ status so many times a day. I need actual face time with friends. I want to visit with people past the pleasantries of the weekend. I get frustrated with the baby. I need to vent about how little sleep I’m getting. Or that I have no time to exercise because I’m working, putting the baby down for naps, and tending the house. I’m sure all this will be better once I stop having the “sleep lady” stare down at 4am with said perfect happy baby that I love more than life itself.

I find it strange that most of my life was spent at daycare, school, and work. Now I am at home all day.

Cloth diaper baby. 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's time for another pedi...or at least lunch.

    ReplyDelete