Thursday, November 11, 2010

Confessions After Dark

It happens every year. I know about if for at least a week. But I always forget how sad it makes me after it happens. The time change depresses me. I'm never prepared for the darkness. I go to work, sit down at my desk, and notice the sun blinding me in the eyes. The sun is shinning in on me. This only irritates me because I'm not a morning person. It makes me really sad when I leave the office and its completely dark outside. It feels as if my day is over and all I did was work. I'm not that exciting after work. But I don't want to feel like I've worked all day long and now its time for bed. Its just so sad. 

Now, a small confession. I'm ready for the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie to be in theaters. Its only a week away and I can't stop thinking about it. I already have my ticket purchased. But at least I'm not the only Harry Potter nerd. Thank you office mates for keeping me updated on the latest. We even had a little meeting at the end of today. Someone had found out where the movie ends at part one. Please don't ask if you are confused about the meeting. 

This past weekend a few of the ladies from my family attended my MRCC baby shower. It was very special to have them here. Below is my grandma. Thank you for coming family and friends. Thank you friends for the wonderful shower. Its great to have the support and love from my church family. I really appreciate it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment