Monday, November 1, 2010

Ready for the Cold Weather

I have never been so ready for the cold weather. The summer was too hot for me and this lil' bun in the oven. Even today at 60 degrees, I just feel like a normal person. The girls in the office have been freezing all this time because I've taken over the air conditioner. They constantly wear blankets. I should be nice and buy them all snuggies to help them work more efficiently. More than likely not going to happen.

The fall weather and leaves turning color is the perfect time to take maternity photos. Thanks to Mandy Stansberry, we had the chance to get outside and capture this moment. I'm 7 months pregnant and feeling great at the moment. If only it will last. The anxiety of holidays and the baby coming is starting to creep into my head. Its hard to believe we are already in November. This year has gone by fast.

Below is a select few of the photos from the shoot with Mandy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment