Thursday, May 13, 2010

We Moved, Settled In, and Went on Vacation


It is true that we moved. Plus the same week that we moved, we went on vacation. It really was the best time to do it. I have been in a whirlwind of craziness with work, baby showers, and wedding showers. I'm so close to all of it being over. As much as I wanted to be a part of every shower and love love being busy at work... I'm tired. I need another vacation. But for now I will reminisce about our trip to Santa Barbara and Los Angeles. We had a great time. It was the perfect weather, not too hot or cold. I enjoyed runs on the beach. Spent one day laying by the pool. It was incredible. Thank you SB & LA for the lovely time. I must thank my friend Michael Ives for guidance around SB. He had the best restaurants listed and places to visit.  

We had a great room at the Roosevelt Hotel in LA. Really look at this view. It was sunny and beautiful when we were on the loungers. Side note - strange people at the pool. There was a guy who wore skinny jeans all morning and afternoon. It was too warm for jeans. Another guy asked to borrow sunscreen for his girlfriend. This couple was across the pool. Strange request. I would understand if he was sitting next to us when I pulled it out and started using it.


So thankful that my husband will humor me and shave his facial hair into a mustache. I actually liked it. He thought it was creepy. Oh well, I have a few really good photos of it!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful in the last picture. Dusty, on the otherhand, I have no words. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete