Friday, May 21, 2010

To Be Clear


I want to be clear about this point. Sprinkles' cupcakes are my favorite. I love them. I will stand in long lines for one delicious cupcake. They practically melt in your mouth they are so good. I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the sugar packed into it. Please never tell me how many calories might be in one. They are good. Thankfully, they are only in a few select cities. So I only eat them when in Dallas or LA. It is not often enough. All I can think about right now is the red velvet cupcake. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes are the best. I don't really know about these cupcakes you speak of but my mouth waters just thinking about cupcakes. ("yumm") Have you tried CupCakes To GoGo? Every time I drive by I want to stop but never do. You should go. The have a "Route 66 Red Velvet
    cream cheese frosting/red velvet cake"...

    ReplyDelete