Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We Are Moving

We are moving into town, so it feels. We have lived 4 miles north what most people think is city limits. We put our house on the market to get a feel of how well our house would sell. Then it sold in 11 days. Its a very emotional time right now. I will miss the home Dusty built for us. Its our first home together as a family. Sometimes change is good. I am excited about our future. 

Its been a busy few weeks with the house and my birthday. Only now, I realize that I did not take one photo of my birthday celebrations. Instead I will post one from last year. They basically look the same every year at my parents house. The family gathers around the dining table. My youngest brother and I (whose birthday is the day after mine) sit behind a cake while the family sings happy bday. 

One more random birthday thought. While visiting a friends house during the week, their son Colton (2 years) sang the sweetest rendition of happy birthday. Thanks Colton for the song. 


 This is a sad note for myself. I have gone through four years of archived photos and cannot find one from my parents home. Hopefully this just means my Mom has all of them. Here are more family photos from another brothers birthday in December. 
 
Photo of my oldest brother and his two sons.

1 comment:

  1. Adam drove me by your soon-to-be new house! I'm anxious to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete